Wednesday, February 24, 2010

my first themed breakfast bowl

hey lovelies :):) i made a proper themed breakfast today which is exciting, it was titled, "apple-pie oats" and contained:

- steel cut oats (1/3-1/2 cup)
- water
- cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg
- tbsp currants on top
- 10 or so almonds
- few tbsp muesli/crunchy oats
- bit of skim on top
- chopped crispin apple

phoooto...



I don't know if i like apples in oatmeal now, it made it less sweet when it cooked though the apple was really sweet before that...so im not sure hmm

i was talking non stop last night and this morning as my parents arrived, its so weird whenever i see them after being away at university i talk for a while and start to lose my voice aha but yea, woke up pretty early this morning and couldn't fall back asleep so im tired. i have a film screening tonight for a school assignment, its called "Last Train Home" and I think I'm going with my mom, and the director is supposed to introduce it so i think thats pretty cool :P

i don't have many days left of my break :( sad. but i just have like 5 more weeks of school including exams and then im done.


random outfit pictures from yesterday hehe

hope everyone has a great day xox

2 comments:

  1. AHH! :D i love ur oats! looks amaze. i was gonna have apple oats today! but i had 1 apple in the fridge lol..i know whats the deal w. that? ;]

    have fun at the film screening tonight, sounds like so much fun!

    xx
    maya :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh thanks but the photo is so blurry :P

    ReplyDelete