Saturday, February 13, 2010

randomness

so... I have no idea whether anyone will read this but i do have a photo today woooop. It's just of a ginger tea I had, after my run. This kind is a bit expensive but pretty natural I think, and I like ginger :)


...i have absolutely no idea what i've got on... :P

i want to post today about my love for films...and just favourite movies and clips, etc. hope that's okay. i have a passion for acting and admire so many people, so I like to watch films as it inspires me to go for my dream, and also is just an emotional experience and stuff, if that makes any sense...


Little Miss Sunshine
...eeeeekk i love this movie. abigail breslin is so great, and i love toni collette and alan arkin. the film is sad, funny, quircky...if you haven't seen is please do so immediately. here's a pretty short scene:

"i won i won i wooon"

(okay i'm not even sure i'm allowed to post these so they might be taken down, but credit goes to youtube slash the users)

but the movie is about a little girl (olive hoover) who ends up getting into the finals of a beauty pagent in california, so the whooole family takes a road trip and stuff happens. next is ..



i really loved the book, and the film was good but i mainly watched it for the actors :)




this movie is sooo funny :) just a random photo but its called "i could never be your woman"

so a bit of a fail, these are just random films and not necessarily my absolute loves but GUESS WHAAAT?....................................


I just found this apparently new photo (slash many photos) of dakota labeled vogue outtakes? what issue will this be??? ahhhhhhhhh so excited linked heeeere



xox hope your days were amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment