Saturday, February 13, 2010

shreddies and the winter games


So I won't be taking pictures of food, maybe in a while but honestly I don't have a camera here with me at school. But occasionally I'll show a similar photo to what I've eaten. Today I had cereal:

- one instant oat package (regular)
- maybe 3/4 cup "Shreddies"
- 1/3 cup skim
- tons of cinnamon, a little ginger, vanilla
- a few almonds
- tablespoon homemade granola
- banana

coffee of course :)

I love shreddies

I think I'm going to go for a short run in a few, just need to change. Studying and stuff today and I'm not sure what else. ONE WEEK TO READING BREAK :) ahh I'm excited :D anyway, hope you all have an amazing Saturday xox

ps...Olympics? I'm so happy that they're in my home country. I was thinking of going to UBC and that would have been fareeeaking amazing to see the show but they're probably expensive tickets though eh? (ah listen to me, such a canadian)...but I have no tv here, so I hope to watch the finals when I get home next week, particularly the hockey as we usually do quite well in that area.


(google for photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment