Friday, March 26, 2010

SATURDAY

hey lovely lovelies :D its saturday yeaayyy

how are you? any fun plans for the weekend?? studying pour moi pretty much, maybe some other things im not sure...


anywho, breaky was a mixture of cold cereals:



- shreddies, shredded wheat bites, optimum bloooberry cinnamon...
- banana
- wheat germ
- skim milk
- cinnamon
- almonds


AND GUESS WHAT?


ohhhh my goodness i received a lovely package friday. MAYA :)


my love ehehe aren't they lovely? i felt so special :) and this...




thank you soooo much lovie ahh seriously i was so so so so so happy and giddy and everything such a great package. so many new things for me, most of it was stuff i've never seen before, but read about on blogs, esp these two lovelies :) i went to pick it up in the reception room and ahh i love i just saw the cutest writing on the box with my name and everything thank youuuuu :)

putting my prezzzie to good use (how cooote is this bookmark?????)

this truly lifted my spirits yesterday :) im feeling down a lot but this made my happy so thank you lovie from the bottom of my heart. okay, loveliesss leave some comments, questions, etc. okay? jokes, i won't be annoying :P hmm well i think i need to get back to work now, creating notes for one of my film tests next week eeekk, its a hard one but this time she gave us a set of potential questions in advance which we can work out, take in a small Q-card so that's better! i hope i do well. i must do well aha. i talked to my family last night :) my brother was also over for dinner so i was able to speak to my mom, dad, and him too! scooore. they were in the process of making dinner and i was passed along to each person when they had a minute. i think i was interrupting them but i don't care aha i needed to talk! seriously. and im their daughter so i guess its allowed if i annoy them? yea i think so hehee. im excited for my birthday (not till june) because i think ill be getting a new camera, probably with bday money and such, i was talking about it with my dad and he has a nikon SLR or something like that...anywho i will get one similar, i just have a smaller digital now so the new one will take nice photos hopefully! i love photography, i just want to get into it more. im not very good now though. i took some photos when i was last home with his...



those are ginger snaps so yummy, my moms cookie :)


and from a few summers ago aha i dont adore tubing but i love my cottage :)
that was a fun weekend.

okay thats all for now :) byeee

1 comment:

  1. I have a cottage in ontario too! Where abouts is yours? Looks like the Muskoka area, so nice there. You can email me in case you don't wanna broadcast! ziggy0002@hotmail.com

    Hopefully today turns out better than yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete